Wednesday 5 March 2014

Hooray!


Here is a super simple card I made using a digital image and a die-cut.  The robot digi is from Birdie Brown.... I sure wish she was still creating the wonderful digis that she used to make.   He is coloured with Copic markers, cut out and pop dotted over the polka dot border.  
The border was cut and the negative from the cut was glued over the fun polka dot paper.  I then doodled a line along the edge to define the border and added the sentiment.

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Seize the Birthday- ANYTHING GOES
CAS on Sunday- COLOUR ME PRETTY


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps- Digi, Penny Black/ Copic markers/ die- Die-namics/ pop dots

11 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Hi, Karen! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog!
This is adorable! I love the way you created your border, using the negative. Your little lines on the edge were a perfect touch, too!
I'm a new follower, so I'm going to peek around your blog a bit. :)

Colleen said...

Wow Karen, I love how you made that border, and the fine line around your borders are fabulous! what a cute little robot. thanks for linking up to Seize the Birthday!

Jan McD said...

Sometimes simple is best. Love all the white space and another idea for doodling!

Deloris said...

Just stopped by to say thank you for visiting my blog and leaving the nice compliments.

Your robot card is adorable! Love the wavy borders and fun paper too!

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...so Adorable!!!

Gabby said...

Cute card! I so like that little robot stamp. :)

Petti said...

Very cute card!

Valliam said...

Love the colorful polka dots paper on your card! :) The robot is so adorable!!

Renee V said...

Wow, great card and LOVE that robot!

Glenda J said...

What a cool layout! Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

Zw@@n said...

This card is amazing. I love how you did the coloured border behind the robot. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma